Spa Facial at Home
Looking for a spa facial treatment, but you're on a budget? Look no further! This recipe for a refreshing facial will give you radiant skin and a spa-like feel in the comfort of your own home. I've been using this recipe for the past month, and I love the way that it makes my skin feel, afterward [and the pulsating feel while wearing it!]. This product contains 100% bentonite clay, an ancient alkalizing substance that detoxifies and aids in reducing pimples, blackheads, and tightening the skin.
What You'll Need:
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Directions [from the product label]:
Mix equal parts of the clay and apple cider vinegar. Use glass, plastic, and/or wooden bowls and spoons to create the mixture. Stir until mixture turns to paste. Apply mask to your face and allow to dry for 5-10 [delicate skin] or 15-20 min [normal skin]. Rinse well with warm water.
Get the full spa treatment! Here's how:
1. Tune into Pandora Radio's Spa station, or even Smooth Jazz to relax you as you indulge in your spa day.
2. Dim the lights and light aromatherapy candles around the bathroom while you bathe to create a spa-like feel.
3. Mix brown sugar and olive oil, and scrub the gritty texture over your body [and lips] to remove layers of dead skin.
4. Turn up the steam and enjoy sauna effects as you bathe or shower. If you are doing this spa treatment at night, add a few drops of lavender oil to the water for a more relaxing and calming experience. Adding Epsom salt to your bath can also ease stress, tension, and pain.
5. Use the recipe above, and allow it to heal your face. Slice up some cucumber and put them over your eyes for an added spa treatment. Using cucumber on your eyes will help to tighten pores, and also revitalize and firm the skin. This mask can also be used to treat acne, insect bites, and as a foot mask.
So lay back, turn on some easy listening, tune out all of your cares and enjoy some quality time with y-o-u, or use this facial for a girl’s night in!