Saturday is my day to shop and run errands. While I was out this past weekend, I snagged a few deals, and thought I share them with you! Check out my savings in this edition of "5 Frugal Finds Under $25".
Bath & Body Works
1. Wild Madagascar Vanilla. This is a new scent being previewed at BBW. This was a slightly impulsive purchase. The tester was at the register, and when I sprayed it I just had to have it. This bottle was$5 and will probably go into my makeup case for an on-the-go refresher.
2. Pumpkin Apple Scent Portable, Pumpkin Apple Mini Candle, Lavender Vanilla Room Spray. This is where the coupons came in. I had a coupon for a free mini candle ($4.50) and chose the pumpkin apple scent since I'm so ready for the Fall season! This scent smelled so good that I had to get it in the scent portable for my car ($3.50). I've said before that I love the scent of lavender, but lavender and vanilla together? That will almost always be an automatic purchase. The room spray was $5, also. On top of the free candle, I used a 20% off coupon for the other items.
3. Carol's Daughter's Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie. It's unquestionable that Saturday is also wash day for me. This hair smoothie is a staple among the products that I have tried. It will leave your hair soft and lightly scented with a signature black vanilla scent. I've tried the entire line and it is all amazing! I purchased this at Target for $14.
4. NYX Matte Lipstick in Butter and NYX Lip Pencil in Nude Beige. I love a nude lip! So while wandering aimlessly through the aisles of Ulta, I came across this perfectly nude, barely there, duo, and I cannot wait to try them out! The lipstick is $4.79 and the pencil is $2.79. I also had a 20% off coupon for Ulta.
5. Detroit Lions T-Shirt and Grey Women's Smoking Flats. So about those emails that come every weekend with a new sale that's going on...Yea, I gave in! On the shoes at least. I had been eyeing this style of flats for a while and when I saw that they were on sale for $15 at Old Navy, I made my way to the store to get them. In support of football season at work, we were allowed to wear Detroit Lions apparel, and like the unknowing, non-football fan that I am, I own none. So I purchased this tee from the men's section at Old Navy ($20). I also had a 20% off coupon for Old Navy.
Since I am making an effort to save more than I spend, hauls will be fewer, but I will always be sure to inform you of the fabulous frugal finds that I come across.
So tell me, have you tried any of these products? What does a haul look like for you?